Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something. ~Wesley in Princess Bride
Somewhere inside we all are made for a life that is free of pain and full of joy. Yet, every single one of us deals with pain while living on earth.
Therapy includes facing that pain head on while also celebrating the good in your story. My goal is to help you put meaning to your story so that you can experience growth and vitality in your relationships and life. I believe meaningful life change is possible when we take an honest look at our stories.
I offer counseling for Individuals and Couples along with an occasional men's group.
- Individual sessions last 50 minutes at the rate of $130.
- Couples sessions last 75 minutes at the rate of $175.
Partial scholarships are available for those who need them. Ask Ben about them.
Couples Intensives are available for couples in difficult situations. There are three types of intensives.
- Option one begins Wednesday evening and ends Sunday at noon. I meet with you for 25 hours over the 5 days. Our time will include teaching, exercises both written and experiential, and processing. Often, this can 'turn the ship' and provide hope and new directions for a couple.
- Option two is a 9 hour intensive over Friday evening and Saturday. These are for those who live close to Longmont. Ideally, a couple will participate in more than one of these for comprehensive coverage of personal and relational issues.
- Option three is a weeklong intensive, meeting 3 hours each morning Monday-Friday. This allows space for processing and contemplation over your time in Longmont. A second week may be added as needed.
Contact Ben for rates and to schedule an intensive.
Ben has 25 years of experience in the counseling field which includes: speaking at conferences and seminars, facilitating groups, and providing therapy for individuals and couples. He offers Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT), EMDR or Eye Movement Desensitization Processing (a trauma therapy), affair counseling, pornography addiction counseling, grief counseling, and more.
For more information or to schedule an appointment click here